Thursday, June 17, 2010

Trip to Washington D.C.

The trip to Washington D.C. was out of this world. The post card Pametto Health Foundation gave me from Gabe was the talk of the trip. People were just continuing to come to me to get more cards to share. The postcards were the best thing we could have sent. That card made SC proud, it did SC good. Everyone there wanted one! The children enjoyed themselves and Gabe was awesome. Gabe was everywhere and he did us proud! Gabe was just playing his part, he was like ok let me go, I'm the Champion. When we went to the White House to meet the President Gabe didn't kick Obama he just hit him on the leg and told him it was his time to talk! Everybody loved Gabe and Gabe's gift to them (the post card). I was sick the whole time in Washington, but I did what had to done and did it well. The trip was… I CAN'T DESCRIBE IT. It was like a dream! It was so awesome! I could never have given my children what they received in Washington.




















2 comments:

  1. This picture with our family in orange it was june 8 2010 group picture at capitol hill luncheon with our on Senator LINSDY GRAHAM we took pictuer with SENATOR GRAHAM IT WAS GREAT TO HAVE LUNCH WITH OUR ON SOUTH CAROLINA SENATOR IN WASHINGTON,D.C.THIS WAS AWONDERFUL TRIP MOORE THEN ANY ONE COULD AMANGAN THANK GOD THAT GABE AN OUR FAMILY WAS CHOOSEN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Ward Family, Once again you have made South Caroina proud. You all look astounding in that orange with Senator Graham and Gabe what can I say, Once again you have made me proud to know and love you.
    Aunt Judy

    ReplyDelete