Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Feelings about Gabe's Article in the State

I was very excited when I got to work the other day and they told me I had it going on. I wasn't sure what they were talking about. They asked me if I had read the paper and I said no. The boss then walked in and he had print of the paper with Gabe's story. Let me tell you something, they had a good write up in the paper. We went looking for all the newspapers that we could find. We were very excited about our family being in the paper. Also at Ivan's closing ceremony they announced that Gabe was the 2010 South Carolina Champion. It was very touching. This morning we went to Walmart in West Columbia, SC and Mims introduced us to them. It is a blessing to have a child that is a champion. A mother and father could not ask for more. My family is blessed! We are very excited about everything that Walmart and Sams Club has done for us and the rest of the children.

Carolyn

Here's Gabe's Story in the State:
http://www.thestate.com/2010/05/31/1310831/rantin-gaston-boy-is-hospital.html

No comments:

Post a Comment